Illegally Blonde Is Back and Better.

It’s been some time since I wrote in my blog but it’s because I’ve been going so hard for my art and focusing on my craft. To be perfectly honest I am sick of having friends and trying to talk to people. Here I am back to encouraging myself and hopefully others. I won’t focus on the negative experiences I’ve had through the last few years instead I will share what I’ve learned in my journey. 

Stop blaming others for your short comings. 

Stop being a victim. 

You are responsible for yourself. Nothing more or less. 
You need to be in control of yourself.
If you aren’t in control of yourself, others will control you with your emotions. 
Sadly we live in a country at a time when people are rigorously manipulative.
People will do damn near anything to get what they want.
It is hard to rise above the negativity, let alone percieve what is happening. 
Stand up for yourself and what you want. 
Speak your piece.
We all need to soeak up!
Our individual experiences and thoughts are so important to evolution.  
Leave if something is not working for or with you. 
We live in rape culture so in a broad scope people will try to force you to do what they want. 
Fuck that. 
You have a choice. 
Make your own decisions and be confident in those choices. 
Period.
You can do it.

Friends are rare, you are probably a terrible friend and you likely don’t really have any either!

Sorry not sorry.
It had to be said.  
It’s okay though. 
We need to take care of ourselves unless you have a good support system.
Even if you have a support system having a solid mental foundation os critical.
It’s an odd thing. 
Seems like if you ask people for help they judge you. 
Womp womp.
Or people try to take advantage of you needing help.
Another excellent experience is when ‘friends’ come to you with their experiences.
But when you need them to vent or be there for you... 
they vanish. 
Perhaps you feel like I do. 
I don’t want to bother anyone with what goes through my mind in moments of doubt or worry. 
I’d rather just keep my feelings locked up inside.
It sucks and it’s unhealthy to do it this way.
I always feel better when I talk to some one but what do you do when you have no one you trust with your mind?
I write in my journal, create, or draw. 
It helps mostly. 
Singing is awesome too. 
Cleanses the soul.
We often exploit our relationships as well. 
People diguised as friends will use the fuck out of you.
Be weary of people who never ask you how you’re doing.
Be aware of people who only want to be around you when they need something.
I know we all need each other for things but there is a distinct line between a friend helping a friend and some one who is using you for attention and instant gratification.
When you learn the difference  you will feel it immediately.
People can also put a mask on for a long time.
This is some thing I’ve dealt with a lot lately. 
How can you spot the masks that evil peoole put on the appear kind?
Any advice would be awesome. 

Never dull your shine for ANYONE OR ANYTHING. 

Spirit vampires are so real right now. 
They will try to suck your confidence up.
They will try to warp your self esteem.
S-Vamps might even try to physically abuse you for their benefit.
Do not give in!!! 
Shine on.
Shine brighter.
I was recently cleansing an amulet.
There is a part of the ceremony that tells you to imagine a glowing light filled orb above your head.
I use this tactic often to remember my vibrance. 
When I feel like crawling into a hole, or dying, or disappearing I remember the glowing orb above my head. 
It’s an excellent meditation and almost instantly makes you feel more powerful, more alive, more vibrant. 
You are amazing. 
Try to identify your internal narrative. 
What do you think about yourself.
What thoughts are you feeding yourself.
If you are talking down to yourself ask why.
If you have no fucking reason to talk down to yourself, DONT DO IT.
I mean we all make mistakes. 
We all look different, think different, act different. 
You are amazing just how you are. 
Be kind to yourself because these spirit vampires are trying to penetrate your mind.
Don’t let them feed on you!!!!!!!!
If you want to feel good about yourself but can’t seem to find the internal narrative to do so contact me for a photo session. 
I will have you laughing and feeling amazing by the time we are done. 
We can build your aura up real strong. 

I suppose this is all I’ve got for today. If you love me for real you will shop All Around Style at aaslove.com. Book a photo session with me as well. I love people and photography more than anything so the more sessions the better. I am not picky about the occasion. I just want a full calendar. 


Peace, love and light,

Megan LaCroix 
Aka Citrine (we will talk about my name change soon)
Aka Earth Girl ( you will see my comic about this soon too) 

Comments

Popular Posts