The 2018 Sagittarius Season New Moon.

What a year we've had. We entered Sagittarius last week ending an intense Scorpio season for everyone. This time of year is interesting to perceive as it unfolds around us. There's a lot of pressure to give and receive physical gifts but what we're lacking cannot be given to us. We have to dig deep into ourselves to find what we want and need. That is something no one can give us but ourselves. I hope this post inspires you at least. That is my gift to you. 

This feeling of longing for something new, something different, for change and growth.. it's not wrong. In fact you are in tune with this new zodiac season and the gifts of a new moon. Analyze the feeling. I've felt restless and eager to go some where else, to improve my life, to change my habits. I've asked myself if I am doing what I want to. Take a moment to think about your life, your habits, your passions, your dreams, what makes you happy, your day to day. Are you giving yourself opportunities to grow or are you stuck in a comfortable cycle? Are you being yourself or are you projecting a different life, personality, or persona?

I often look to the moon for wisdom and I tell her my deepest desires. My internal clock and soul is tuned in with the moon. When the moon is full and new I look to Mystic Mamma for affirmations on my experience. My mind, body, and soul align with what their fantastic featured writers decipher from the universe. At times I have a hard time processing exactly what I'm feeling or I feel alone because of the intensity of my intuition. The Mystic Mamma Astral Insights give a variety of explanations through wisdom of others interpretations of what the universe is relaying to us. If you read these posts you will find yourself soothed. 

I've been thinking a lot about how I define myself and live my life. This thought hit me while working in Chicago for two weeks of October. 
I had an incredibly productive visit and conquered a lot of fears, doubts, and insecurities. 
Then in November I hit rock bottom. 
If you are having issues in life you can't ignore them away. 
You have to take action. 
I've grown because when push came to shove I didn't panic. 
I didn't freak out. 
I did what I had to do. 
I asked for help. 
I was honest with myself and my support system. 
Luckily there are people in my life who can help me. 
I know not everyone has people in their corner. 
Instead of feeling defeated and crawling into a hole, I picked my ass up. 
I turned the situation around. 
We don't have any other choice. 

It's not easy to think positive when you feel like your world has fallen apart. 
You have to reach into yourself and ask for what you need. 
You have to know who to reach out to and when to reach out when you need help. 
There is nothing wrong with needing help. 

Make sure you reach out when you need it.
There is strength in knowing when you need help.








Comments

Popular Posts