Photos and Hip-Hop

For any one who does not know me, I am a photographer by nature. So naturally I do a lot of photographing outside and inside of my school work. But other than school and photography I love music. Going to a school like the University of Michigan I have the opportunity to meet a lot of diverse people who do a lot of different things.

So how does that tie in with music? Well, I have a pretty close group of friends in the city of Detroit and one of them has just started their music career. For this project I took photos of a friend of mine Shawn Bischoff who just released some new tracks. Check some of his music out if you have a chance. Getting back to where I play in this story, I took his pictures for the release of his new tracks and I would like to show them to you!

Please have a look.













Comments

Popular Posts