15/365


I didn't think I had any usable material for my photo today but this one stole my heart in the end. While I was wasting my time in my jewelry class I popped my head into the weaving part of the fibers studio. My good friend Alana who also did a Semester in Detroit with me spring 2012 to my surprise was in the studio! I stopped to talk to her for a while and was quickly distracted by the beautiful morning light shining into the room of looms through the windows. My original intention was to catch the morning light shining in on the looms but I couldn't get the shot I liked so I moved to other subjects. This is the result.

On a quick side note! I am going to start doing monthly challenges with this project in order to push myself to do better more exciting work and gain some technical skills. Be on the look out for that, I think I will start that next month. 

-M

Comments

Popular Posts