60/365



WELL! I am back in the grand old Michigan. My trip was a whirl wind and I am currently looking through photos, editing. I did a lot of writing while on my travels so I will have some things to post with photos as I go through the last week and a half of photos. There are still lots and lots of things to process. Please forgive me now for not exactly knowing what to say. 

Here is a photo of my travels to Chicago on the train. I wish I had a photo of me running from my apartment to the station because that was quite a hike. I am sure I looked funny! If you did not know for my spring break I took the train to Chicago then flew into NYC for a week. So there are plenty more photos to share over the next couple of days! Be patient I will have them up in no time.


-M

Comments

Popular Posts