71/365


I have been working with some preschoolers this semester in my Empowering Families and Communities class. This time in the semester we are introducing a project to the classrooms of kids to start some interactive learning. My group of students have decided to do something science oriented because the administrators of our head start location said thats where the kids are struggling most in school. 

I think we can all remember a time when we were younger learning the concept of growing some thing. We are going to show the kids, with lima beans, how three simple elements can help something grow big and strong. 

Honestly I can't wait to see the sparkle in the kids eyes when the bean starts to sprout into something green and leafy. Photos of the project unfolding to come as it develops!

-M


Comments

Popular Posts