2020 Citrine Tangerine Color Forecast!

Lets keep talking about how it's 2020! My color forecast for this year consists of Reds, Greens, and Yellows. It corresponds with the collections that are launching this year and the colors that have presented themselves to me by society and nature. 

Now when I say REDS, GREENS, and YELLOWS, I mean these hues in regard to all values, tints, shades, and saturations through out the year. Might I suggest:
In the Spring bring out those pastels. 
In the Summer bring out those neons. 
In the Fall bring out those Vibrants. 
In the Winter bring out those darker shades. 

The important part is to do it in your style. Fashion is the expression of ourselves with accessories, garments and wearables in general. It's 2020 so it's time to get creative!!!! Make your own clothes if you want. A couple yards of fabric, knots and/or some safety pins can get you pretty fucking fabulous if you harness your style. Just have fun, take risks and BE YOU!

There is no time like the present to be extravagantly you. So in that honor I am posting ways to wear your Citrine Tangerine Jewelry in the form of photos of me modeling. So get ready. Enjoy these pictures as inspiration for the 2020 color forecast by me, Citrine Tangerine. 











Comments

Popular Posts