Haus Of Rose B*tch - Haus Laboratories - Makeup Review


There is something about Lady Gaga that gives me so much life energy. Maybe it’s her incredible music talent, or her killer fashion sense. Her talents amaze and inspire me immensely. When I heard she was releasing beauty products I knew I’d probably start wearing more makeup. As soon as I heard about Haus Laboratories I looked up the website. The products looked great, love the logo, her models represent a spectrum of beauty, and the message is on point. I didn’t make a purchase but I’d wear the fuck out of her line! I told a few friends and moved on. 



A few months later I got a surprising gift from my sister, Susan. Not sure how it all went down but she gave me the Haus of Rose B*tch 3 piece set from Gaga’s Haus Laboratories. The packaging is awesome. The tips of each product is spiked almost like a crystal and the tubes are too! Super cute. There is an instructional video on the website that gave me a solid idea of how to apply these magical colors to my face. 


The products are simple to use. The lip liner was not hard to apply or color my lips with. The lip gloss didn’t taste weird or glue my lips together. The all over high lighter was easy to use and spread easily with my makeup brushes after I spread it with my fingers. My skin did not break out after use and it did not irritate my skin. I honestly felt pretty without feeling over done. The sparkles are subtle but fabulous. I’ve already worn the set out to an event and some one noticed my sparkly eyes. Over all I think if you’re into makeup you should try Haus Laboratories and I look forward to future releases.







Here is a video of me applying the Haus Of Rose B*tch collection for the first time. You can get a better look at the products and how they look on. Let me know what you think by leaving  a comment and make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel for more!




Comments

Popular Posts